I will state that this is FACT to you; Then, it will be your responsibility to see if it is Truth or Not!
**** Click on the Blue Links Below for Scripture reference! ****
The Ten Commandments is the ONLY Thing (Throughout the WHOLE Bible - with this phrase), "written with the finger of GOD."
It is also one of the only times that we See Our Heavenly Father Speak Audibly HIM-Self, without using the Messiah, Moses, Prophets/other. And, it was at This Time, That HE GAVE "RIGHTEOUS" INSTRUCTION! (To a Mass Group of People!) Again, Combined; The Only time in Scripture!!!
Think about this: “Man shall not live by bread alone”
but by ...
What’s the next part??? - (Matthew 4:4) You Got it!!! Is that real hard to understand?
The Whole Conclusion of the matter!!!
Maybe one should look at the full verse of "My people perish for a lack of knowledge"
What was that Knowledge???
Let’s move on! ;-)
The word "Law" commonly reverts back to a Hebrew word "Towrah" Torah, it's Primary definition is: "GOD's Teaching's, GOD's Instructions!"
* It can also mean "Decalogue" which is the Ten Commandments.
** To say that we are not under the Law (GOD's Teachings / GOD's Instructions),
is to say that we, in essence are not under GOD! And that is not a good place to be!
"Most" Christians can not name the Ten Commandments without going and looking them up first! < - > (Quiz yourself!)
Again, after knowing them; Most Christians would say that Nine (9) of the Ten are still Valid...
* Regarding the One that most would disregard: There are usually Three presumed answers!
1.We are not under that one, or the Law anymore. It was nailed to the Cross and taken out of the way.. 2.The day of rest/worship was changed from Saturday to Sunday (now by some, actually mentioned as "The Lord's Day"). ** For most believe That (Sun-day), is the main weekly day to worship / congregate... fellowship at "Church".
3.Everyday is HIS, so it doesn't matter what day we regard; also that command was given to Israel, and not to us.
** You see, the LONGEST Commandment, and the ONLY One that GOD Instructed us to "REMEMBER";
- > Seems to be (in the Modern Day Church) the very One, that most have forgotten! :-(
The Sabbath - appears in 116 Verses in the Bible. It is referenced 137 times!
* It was Blessed in Scripture (The 7th Day, NOT the 1st Day), and Sanctified by Our Heavenly Father!
- The 7th Day begins at Sundown on the 6th day (Fri-day evening), until next Sundown [Satur-day evening]).
* It was given as Commandment, for us to Remember, and to Honor HIM by it!
* It is listed IN SCRIPTURE as HIS Holy Day! - (ISAIAH 58:13-14) - Sabbath = The LORD's "My Holy Day" (The LORD)-YHWH-* HE said that we/HIS people are to keep an Appointment with HIM on that day! - The word "Feasts" = "Appointments" - ["mow`ed" - the English lettering of the Hebrew word] in (Leviticus 23:2 KJV). For you scholars out there! Look up The Strongs (Hebrew # 4150) for that verse! - “Holy” = Sacred, Sanctified, Set Apart (Same verse). - “Convocation” = Public meeting, A Calling out (act, persons, place), Rehearsal.
** This was to be done on HIS Sabbath(s), (Not specifically on / for 1st Day / Sun-Day!)
No Other Day of The Week Was - Blessed, Sanctified, Hallowed, and Commanded! - (Not 1st Day/Sun-Day)
Why would anyone Ignore the above?
Even if others don't teach on it!
Before the arguments come! See these, and know this...
Matthew 7:21-23 - (Verse 21 - He [The Messiah] talks about other's doing "His Father's Will" (Regarding Entrance into The Kingdom of Heaven).
Verse 23 - The last word "Iniquity" (in some Bibles "Lawlessness") in the Greek, the word "Anomia"; was used in reference to those who performed it.
It means: - "Illegality", Ignoring, or Transgressing GOD's Law (GOD's Teachings / GOD's Instructions).
What sticks out among them (HIS Teachings / HIS Instructions)? Answer: ** HIS COMMANDMENTS! **
** Remember (Hosea 4:6) - Why people perish??? / Because??? ** I believe that this information is pretty important also; it is at the End of The Book/The Holy Bible! (NEW Testament!). Click there --> (Revelation 22:14)
Verse 14 - Blessed are they that do HIS commandments [The 4th is still one of them],
that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
On The Other Hand...
In (Matthew 7:23)
He [The Messiah] says to those that did NOT do His Father's Will - performing [Lawlessness/Iniquity],
to DEPART From Him!!! And it's by Him [The Messiah/Son], that we come to His Father!!! (John 14:6)
Does anyone think that HIS Law (Mainly HIS Commandments) have been done away with?
Hmmmmmmmmm ( better read below ).
“He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be an abomination.”
* This is self explanatory!
Are you thinking... the above verse is a Old Testament verse (and doesn't apply anymore?) Even though it comes out of A WISDOM Book.
Well, let's see what The New Testament has to say also!
The Messiah Said This: (Matthew 5:17-18) * And I think Heaven and Earth are still here! I also Believe what The Messiah has/had to say!
The Apostle Paul, (Who wrote Most of the New Testament) - the one that most try to say, is the one responsible for saying “The Law” is done away with;
** Romans 3:31 - Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
(Verses 1-15 deal with things that Bring Blessings, The rest of the chapter deals with things that bring a curse)
Regarding (Galatians 3:13) ... You have to carefully / closely read Verse 10 first! <— Regarding the Curse.
--- Then see what Paul (himself) did!!! (After Calvary / the Cross [torture stake] & "After" The Messiah's Resurrection) ---
(The Acts 13:13-16, 27, 42-44 [not only Jews, but The Gentiles regarded The Sabbath], 16:13, 17:2 - [Paul’s Custom] - 18:4)
Question: Why Would The Gentiles (Years After The Cross) Actually Request Preaching on the Next Sabbath, & Not on Next Day/1st Day/Sunday?
One should know/understand that in verse (The Acts 20:7) The word "preached" & "reasoned" [from Acts 18:4 - Paul's Custom] are the same word in Greek!
(They met & Requested to meet on The Sabbath! - Our Heavenly Father's Instituted Holy Day!)
NOT first "day" - [which was later added] of the week! The word "week" here = English-Greek word "Sabbaton" which = Sabbath!)
Regarding (Colossians 2:14 - 17) - why is it a SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME)?
* Also keep in mind; that here in the verse, there is a difference between an Ordinance & a Commandment!
(~ 300 years "after" the Resurrection of The Messiah!!!).
He (Constantine) changed the day [of Rest/Worship], Not GOD!!!
He (Constantine) was into Paganism > "Sun" Worship!!! (Look into his life regarding - Sol Invictus!)
*** It (regarding the day change) filtered into the Catholic Church, and even into those that Protested ***
(The Protest-ants, are those from which most of the Christian Church populates from).
There were "10" Commandments... Not 9, Given / Written by GOD!!! And They are still in effect now!
“Most”, - have just been Ignorant of it! Therefore, I ask You, to Seek Truth!!!
Sadly, Many Don't Have eyes to see this, But what it does say has significant value!
For some, it will make a difference that these Scriptures are also in the New Testament?
- For HE Spoke in a certain place of the Seventh day on this wise [in this way], And GOD did rest the Seventh Day from all HIS works.
- For he that is entered into HIS rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as GOD did from HIS.
* The Word "Sun-day" is never mentioned in the Original Inspired (by GOD) - Scriptures!
* There is NOT ONE Verse in Scripture that tells us that this is the Special "Weekly" - Holy Day of Our Heavenly Father.
* Not One Verse, that tells us to "weekly" Congregate on this day, NOR did it ever tell us that this was / is "The Lord's Day".
Not in Scripture!
Do the Math:
* Sabbath = 137 Times in Scripture! Sun-day = 0.
* Also, "Most" Don't realize that there were Two Sabbaths during The Death, Burial, and Resurrection of the Messiah!
A Weekly one ( regular 7th Day Sabbath) And an Annual High Day - (1st Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread)
Each GOSPEL regarding Resurrection, the word "day" was added, and the word "week" is the same word as "Sabbath". Remember Above!!!
The Same word!!! (The English-Greek for these words = Sabbaton). ALL (The Gospels) dealing with Resurrection - DO NOT REFER TO A RESURRECTION "SUN"-DAY!!! or first "day" * Remember: Every Slanted / Italicized word in The Bible was not in the Original Scriptures! - They, Later Added by Man! (The Gospels - Different View) ** When you read these verses, they also have reference to/start the count to (Leviticus 23:15-16), or Pentecost! Seven Sabbaths + 1 day to pass! = 50 * Understand why (Luke 6:1) was written that way! *
* Also, a side note: 1 Corinthians 16:2 , 8 concerning the collection for the Saints! Again, this is NOT pertaining to Sun-day / 1st day Just FYI! Just like (The Acts 20:7), it was one of the 7 Sabbaths to be counted, to pass before Pentecost! The Acts 20:7, 16
Only Our Heavenly Father's Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha Qodesh) can open your eyes, if your Heart is willing! Otherwise, go on with the Traditions of Men!
* Some of them, actually Dishonoring Our Heavenly Father! Could This Be True? Or Happening in Today's World? (Mark 7:6-9) See also verse 13.
* YES - This Definitely Happens in Today's World!!!
See Verse #9 again: - And He said to them, "You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!"
Recognize: (2 Timothy 4:3-5) - For that time is here! It’s Happening in a lot of our Modern day Churches! Don't be fooled!!! (Even Happens on TV).
These days, it is easier to go into ministry, then it is to get a job at IBM!
Not everyone with a Title, Robe or position in the Church is Ordained from / of GOD!
Heads - Up!!!
I strive to make Full Proof of what I offer! Check it out for yourself!!! My Heart & my words are sincere!
Sun-day worship, came from worshiping the "Sun", Not The "Son" of GOD! It dealt with Paganism!
- And, it GOES AGAINST Scripture!
(EXODUS 23:12-13) - (Know & understand that each day of the week is named after a planet/moon, or the god of that planet).
There are certain other Scriptures that tell us that Our Heavenly Father really doesn't like this!
"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do!" Some of the Messiah's last words.
But HE does want us to study, and ask, and search (Not being Ashamed) - rightly dividing the Word of Truth!
Always Ask Yourself / others: "Of GOD (YHWH/Elohim), or of men?" - Always follow the First!!!
Another Question that one can ask, is "Do you recognize this NEW Testament Verse?" (1 John 5:3)
(1 John 5:3) - For this is the love of God, that we keep HIS commandments: and HIS commandments are not grievous.
* Remember, I am ALWAYS open to dialogue with ANYONE (regarding the effort to search for Truth!)
- There are many other things (of Truth), not mentioned here, that the Modern day church does not teach! Take Heed!
Here are a few more sites that one can visit regarding your search for Truth on this topic!
Food For Thought! A Quick Glance - Various "Christian" Admissions! Another More Detailed Look! WOW!!! - Eye Openers!!! More Views! May YHWH ("The LORD") Bless you, as you seek & strive to do HIS Will.
Written with HIS Abounding Love & Direction,